There have been seven more cases of coronavirus confirmed in York today (Monday, 14 September).
That takes the cumulative total to 1,051 – giving an overall infection rate of 499 cases per 100,000 people.
In North Yorkshire, 31 new cases were confirmed today, taking the cumulative total to 3,075 – an infection rate of 497.5 cases per 100K.
There are 156 cases in Ryedale (up one), 419 in Selby (up eight), 875 in Harrogate (up six), 371 in Hambleton (up five), 651 in Scarborough (up six), 299 in Richmondshire (up two) and 304 in Craven (up three).
There were no more coronavirus related deaths reported by York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust reported today – the total remains at 214. The last death recorded within the trust was on 18 June.
The total includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are the updated figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 371,125 (368,504)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 2,621 (3,330)
- Total number UK deaths: 41,637 (41,628)
- Daily UK deaths: 9 (5)
- Confirmed cases in York: 1,051 (1,044)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 3,075 (3,044)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 1,795 (1,784)