The latest confirmed coronavirus in York take the city past a new milestone.
Two more cases puts the total at 901 – an infection rate of 429.3 per 100,000 people.
Two more cases were also confirmed in North Yorkshire, taking the total to 2,516 – an infection rate of 409.4 per 100K.
There are 133 cases in Ryedale (no change), 312 in Selby (up one), 698 in Harrogate (up one) and 561 in Scarborough (no change).
Meanwhile there have been no further Covid-19 related deaths reported within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust today – leaving the total at 214.
The total includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are the updated figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 285,768 (285,416)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 352 (516)
- Total number UK deaths: 44,236 (44,220)
- Daily UK deaths: 16 (22)
- Confirmed cases in York: 901 (899)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 2,516 (2,514)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 1,638 (1,638)