There were two more confirmed coronavirus cases in York reported today (Friday, 10 July).
That takes the total, including both Pillar 1 and Pillar 2 tests, to 905 – giving a York infection rate of 431.2 cases per 100,000 people.
In North Yorkshire three more people have tested positive for the virus, giving a new total of 2,524, an infection rate of 410.7 cases per 100K.
There are 135 cases in Ryedale (no change), 314 in Selby (up one), 702 in Harrogate (up two) and 561 in Scarborough (no change).
There were no further Covid-19 related deaths reported within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust today – leaving the total at 214.
The total includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are the updated figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 288,133 (287,621)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 512 (642)
- Total number UK deaths: 44,650 (44,602)
- Daily UK deaths: 48 (85)
- Confirmed cases in York: 905 (903)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 2,524 (2,521)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 1,643 (1,642)