Friday has seen no further confirmed coronavirus cases in York – with the total staying at 463.
There has, however, been one more case in North Yorkshire, taking the total cases in the county to 1,352. That’s an infection rate of 220.0 cases per 100,000 people (York’s infection rate stays at 220.6).
There are 80 cases in Ryedale, 137 in Selby, 325 in Harrogate and 314 in Scarborough.
No further coronavirus-related deaths have been reported within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust – leaving the total at 214.
That includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 309,360 (307,980)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 1,006 (1,118)
- Total number UK deaths: 43,414 (43,230)
- Daily UK deaths: 186 (149)
- Confirmed cases in York: 463 (463)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,352 (1,351)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 965 (963)