Where: The Bay Horse, 55 Blossom Street, York
Here’s the message from the Bay Horse in York:
We are now a local donation point. We have set up connections for much needed supplies to be sent to the Ukraine.
Donations for the below items are very much welcomed.
- Clothing, including cold weather items like hats, scarves, thermals
- Baby supplies, including formula milk and nappies
- Women’s sanitary products
- Pets supplies, such as dried or tinned food.
If you would like to donate when the pub is not open, please leave your donations under the shelter near the door in the back garden marked with ‘For Ukraine’.
Also if you have empty cardboard boxes please drop them in.
The Bay Horse is also fundraising for Ukraine in the following ways:
- Donating all bar snack profits for the month of March
- Via the rugby and quiz team weekly events and meetings
- Hosting donation boxes and a Go Fund me page to help towards the purchases of essential items
- Organising the collections/drop offs of donations
- Organising a fantastic fundraising night at the end of March – More details to follow.
See their Facebook page for updates.