Experienced in recruitment sales?
A strong track record in business development?
Confident, articulate and able to build a rapport with people quickly?
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven sales person to head up business development for a York based recruitment agency, serving wider Yorkshire. You may already have some experience in recruitment sales however, most important is your passion for selling and ability to identify new opportunities and close new business. You will want to reap the rewards of your success, so in addition to an attractive base salary an excellent commission package is on offer for the right person.
- Be in control of the end to end sales process from initial market research, identifying prospective clients, telemarketing, face to face meetings and developing long term business relationships.
- Target existing/inactive and prospective clients with face to face visits and telephone calls, meeting sales targets, attending client meetings and campaigns and identifying potential, qualified vacancies.
- Work with our wider recruitment team, who’ll source candidates for the permanent and temporary roles you bring in and will also help with warm leads.
- Contribute to social media group discussions and maintain an active LinkedIn profile.
- Record information accurately and efficiently to ensure systems are up-to-date so the team is able to operate collaboratively. You’ll also produce sales activity and sales performance reports
You will be:-
- Confident, articulate and able to build a rapport with people quickly.
- Capable of self-management as well as willing to take instruction.
- A real team-player.
- Tenacious, positive & enthusiastic.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Confident using LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
- Used to achieving set KPI’s and achieving relevant service level ratios.
- Computer literate, Microsoft Office etc.
- Experience in B2B sales.
- A strong track record in business development.
- A competitive nature.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to converse with people at all levels.
We can offer:-
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Individual Commission and Team Profit Related Pay Schemes
- Hybrid Working including from our York Centre Offices
If this is you, apply with full CV including referee information to [email protected]. For an initial informal discussion about the role, please call Karen Bull, Managing Director on 01904 554675
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.