Our client has a fantastic opportunity for two Junior Customer Support Officers to join their fun, supportive and growing team based in Easingwold!
This is a brilliant permanent full time opportunity, working Monday to Friday. You can choose to work full-time in the office or work remotely Monday, Tuesday and Friday and be in the office on a Wednesday and Thursday. Must have a driving license or live in Easingwold or close by.
This is a varied and exciting entry level position, because they are a small team, you’ll have the opportunity to gain experience across the business, contributing ideas and getting involved in various projects.
A competitive salary is on offer, dependant on experience. Other benefits include comprehensive training program, 25 days’ holiday, company pension and equipment provided including a Mac computer.
This role involves:
- Designing and developing company hubs which market and promote client opportunities.
- Editing job descriptions and any other written content.
- Identifying and uploading appropriate images and videos.
- You will also have the opportunity to build email campaigns, analyse statistics, and deliver messages across various social media platforms.
- Have excellent written communication, great attention to detail and an eye for design.
- Be good with numbers, able to interpret data, and spot trends.
- Be a team player, ambitious minded and career driven.
- Receive full training
Please apply by uploading your CV (with full employment history and contact details of at least two referees – one of whom should be your current or most recent employer) to [email protected].
To be eligible to apply for this role, you must also have the legal right to work in the UK.
For an informal discussion about this role please call Georgina or Madison on 01904 566055
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.