Newly qualified or experienced health visitors needed!
We are WorkwithYork and are working with our local authority client to find health visitors for work in the York area within the children’s health team for an immediate start.
The role will involve working within the community and be responsible for deliver a holistic service around the universal offering.
£16.53 to £18.86 per hour, with part-time, full-time and ad hoc work available on a temporary basis.
Benefits include weekly pay, holiday pay, and a workplace pension scheme.
You can expect:
- A supportive team that is pro-active
- Flexible working hours, with the possibility of some hybrid working
- Assisting with medication when needed
- Lone work as well as in a team
You will need to: –
- Be a registered nurse or midwife with health visitor registration
- Possess good time management skills and have the ability to support others as well as find practical solutions when needed
- Hold a valid driving license and have access to a vehicle for business use
Have the ability to follow policies and procedures, produce risk assessments and reports and provide handovers.
- Be flexible and have a compassionate approach, along with respect for an individual’s needs
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
For more information, please contact Michelle on 01904 555654 and to apply please complete our application form or send an up-to-date CV, along with details of 2 referees, to [email protected].
WorkwithYork are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and children expect all employees and temporary staff to share this commitment. We will therefore require successful candidates to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service unless they already have a DBS on the Update Service.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.