WorkwithYork are working with our client to find a qualified Social Worker for their Adult Services Hospital Team, based close to York city centre
This is a temporary, full time 4-month assignment, 37 hours per week on a 3-week rotational basis, covering 12 hour shifts 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week,
Week 1 Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
Week 2 Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
Week 3 Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday
Competitive rate of weekly pay, holiday pay and pension with online timesheets.
This role involves:
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team alongside colleagues in Physio and Occupational Therapy;
- Fast paced rapid assessment work;
- Preventing admission to acute care, working to a Home First and strength based ethos;
- Supporting customers from across the city and region who present at A&E;
- No case-loads;
- Interesting and varied work;
- Monthly supervision and support from the hospital social work management team,
- Have a Social Work Qualification: CQSW, Dip. SW, CSS or equivalent;
- Be SWE registered;
- Have experience of adults assessment work, and ideally hospital social work ;
- Be resilient, compassionate and hard working with good communications skills;
- Have at least two years post qualification experience;
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Possess a current valid DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake an online enhanced DBS check
For more information please contact Kathryn on 01904 554244 and to apply please send an up to date CV, along with details of 2 referees, to [email protected].
Regrettably, we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this job please visit workwithyork.co.uk..