We are WorkwithYork and we are operating on behalf of our client to fill a new IT Help Desk vacancy.
This role is a temporary assignment for 6 months and the pay rate is £10.59 per hour. The successful candidate will work full time, Monday to Friday in York City Centre and will have excellent customer service and technical skills.
Role responsibilities include the following:
- Logging and ticketing mobile device faults and equipment orders
- Helping resolve mobile device issues over the phone
- Resolving basic printer issues when necessary
- Tagging, logging and setting up new equipment when a delivery comes in
- The role involves the set up and support of Mobile Phones and Tablets.
- It’s an ICT role so must have general knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have experience working in IT
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work unaided
We are looking for someone to start ASAP so apply today by sending an up-to-date CV and details of 2 referees to [email protected]
For more information, please contact Madison on 01904 566066.
To apply for this vacancy, you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.