We are WorkwithYork and we are working with our client to find a Housing Options Assistant to work within the Homeless Services.
This is a full time temporary assignment until the end of March, with potential to be extended. The role is mostly working from home, but you would be expected to go into the York City Centre office occasionally. The hours are Monday – Friday and the pay rate is £11.37 per hour.
This role involves:
- Communicating with a wide and varied range of customers over the phone and face to face
- Dealing with sensitive situations and staying calm under pressure
- Data inputting, monitoring and statistical recording
- Completing invoices and purchase orders
You will need:
- a basic DBS check (costs will be covered)
- to have previous experience in a frontline Customer Services role and have a broad understanding of the needs of homeless customers
- to be financial and computer literate
- have experience of working in a busy office environment
We are looking for someone to start asap, so please apply today!
To apply for this vacancy, you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
For more information, please contact Georgina or Madison on 01904 566066 and to apply please send an up-to-date CV, along with details of 2 referees, to [email protected]
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.