We are WorkwithYork and we are seeking a House Steward to work at a well-known historical building within York City Centre. This a great opportunity for someone interested in local history and who enjoys working directly with people of all ages! This is a temporary full time role for initially 3 months.
The pay rate is £10.13 per hour.
The role involves:
- Event Management
- Delivering guided tours and cooking demonstrations
- Meeting and greeting guests at the reception desk
- Helping customers with queries
You will have:
- Previous Customer Service experience
- An interest in local history
- An ability to demonstrate key team working skills and provide excellent customer service which is essential
- Confidence upselling
We are looking for someone to start asap, so please apply today!
To apply for this vacancy, you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
For more information, please contact Georgina on 01904 566066 and to apply please send an up-to-date CV, along with details of 2 referees, to [email protected]
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.