When you care every day is different.
Do you respect others? Encourage and support people?
We are WorkwithYork and are working with our local authority client to find Adult Support Workers for an immediate start.
This work is to support elderly clients with dementia, mobility issues and other needs
Full time or ad hoc hours available
£10.77 to £12.92 per hour.
Benefits include Online weekly timesheets, holiday pay, a workplace pension scheme, monthly meetings and no uniform required!
Can you demonstrate proven skills for:-
- Providing personal care including personal hygiene and dressing
- Assisting with domestic duties, including cleaning and meal preparation
- Assisting with medication when needed
You will need: –
- Up-to-date Basic First Aid training and a people handling qualification
- An NVQ in Health and Social care or equivalent
- The ability to follow policies and procedures, produce risk assessments and reports and provide handovers.
- A flexible and compassionate approach, along with respect for an individual’s needs
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
WorkwithYork is a local, ethical public sector recruiter, who regularly receives great feedback from candidates and clients – check out our Google reviews
For more information, please contact Michelle on 01904 555654 and to apply please complete our application form or send an up-to-date CV, along with details of 2 referees, to [email protected].
WorkwithYork are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and expect all employees and temporary staff to share this commitment. We will therefore require successful candidates to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service unless they already have a DBS on the Update Service.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.