Vocalink, a Mastercard company.
Senior Representative, Contact Center
Who are we?
We’re Vocalink, a Mastercard company. Our technology powers the UK’s real-time payments, settlements, direct debit systems as well as a network of over 55,000 ATM’s. We process over 90 percent of salaries, more than 70 percent of household bills and almost all state benefits.
In 2017, we became part of the Mastercard family, joining the most widely recognised and respected companies in the world. Together, we’re making payments simpler and smarter.
The Customer Contact Centre is open 24X7X365 supporting our customers that range from internal colleagues, high street banks, payment schemes and ATM operators.
We’re based on the outskirts of the spa town Harrogate with secure parking. We’ve got a subsidised café on site, free tea, and bean to cup coffee, prayer room, bike storage, outdoor seating, and shower facilities.
What you’ll do
• Take inbound calls and answer emails from our customers for numerous services, who might have a technical query, require help or guidance, or wishes to book in some planned maintenance.
• Learn about our products (don’t worry, we’ll teach you) and how to have great conversations with our customers.
• Incident management and progression working together with the dozens of internal teams who support us in the background to meet some strict SLA’s.
• Spend time understanding our customers, offer help, advice and escalate issues where required.
• Be part of a supportive, fun, and friendly customer service team.
• Work 35 hours per week, between Monday to Friday, 8 hour shifts working varied shift patterns depending on the role available
What you’ll bring
• Brilliant listening skills.
• A passion for problem solving.
• An ability to empathise and understanding customer needs.
• A drive to deliver brilliant customer service.
Knowledge and expertise
• Strong emphasis on customer delivery, with the ability to ensure that SLAs are met and exceeded.
• Experience of a Customer Services environment. (Contact Centre, Retail, Hospitality etc.)
• Commitment to customer service.
• Incident management understanding.
• Positive can-do attitude.
• Experience of a Financial Services Service Desk.
• A self-starter, comfortable working either alone or as part of a team.
• Organisational and administrative skills.
• ITIL foundation Certificate.
So, do you have what it takes?
The typical competencies we look for at Vocalink include:
• Plenty of customer service experience and strong interpersonal skills.
• A good track record of providing customer service as well as a genuine passion for helping customers.
• You enjoy developing your knowledge around our products and services to share with both customers and colleagues.
• The ability to communicate effectively throughout difficult situations and relish stepping up to the challenge.
Want in? We thought you might….
If you’d love to join us, then it’s time to brush up your CV & click apply.
Good luck, we can’t wait to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit careers.mastercard.com.