Website Poppleton Road Out of School Club
Childcare for children aged 3-11
Playworker 25 hours – breakfast club 7:15-9:00 after school club 2:45-6:00 Monday-Friday and holiday club
Playworker 16 hours – after school 2:45-6:00 Monday-Friday term time only
Playworker 15 hours – after school 2:30-5:30 Monday-Friday and holiday club
We currently have the opportunity for Part Time playworkers to join our team on a permanent basis to work in our busy Out of School Club.
The successful candidates will be required to work breakfast club 7:15am to 9:00am, after school club 2:45pm to 6:00pm Monday to Friday and school holidays.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A good understanding of play work
- Involvement in the planning of out of school club activities
- Lead and or support safe creative and appropriate play opportunities for a range of different age groups
- Willingness to undertake training opportunities
- Care for the everyday needs of children and help to ensure a safe and secure setting
We are looking for a committed, self-motivated people who enjoy providing high quality childcare to children. You must be a highly motivated and enthusiastic person who can work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
A Level 3 Qualification in playwork/childcare/early years is an advantage but not essential
- 20 paid sick days after 6 months service on a rolling 12-month programme.
- 3 closure days between Christmas and New Year additional to annual leave entitlement.
- Free childcare for staff employed by Poppy Rd OOSC who have children attending the host school.
- Opt in pension scheme.
- Free onsite parking.
- Yearly Flu Jab Voucher.
- Additional leave for length of service, 1 additional day for 2/3/4 years of service.
- Support with training and qualifications.
The current starting salary is based on the minimum wage depending on age and rising to £9.18 depending on qualification levels.
To apply please request an application pack from the manager Kathryn Love/Tom Garnett by emailing [email protected]
The deadline for receiving completed applications is Monday 31 January 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.