2 x Playworker Vacancy
We currently have the opportunity for 2 Part Time (25 hours p/week) playworkers to join our team on a permanent basis to work in our busy Out of School club.
The successful candidates will be required to work 7.15am – 9am and 2:45pm to 6pm Monday to Friday. Additional hours are offered during school holidays.
The successful candidates must have experience of or be able to demonstrate:
· A good understanding of the playwork/EYFS
· Involvement in the planning of out of school club activities
· Lead and or support safe creative and appropriate play opportunities for a range of different age groups
· Willingness to undertake training opportunities
· Care for the everyday needs of children and help to ensure a safe and secure setting
We are looking for a committed, self-motivated person who enjoys providing high quality childcare to children. You must be a highly motivated and enthusiastic person who can work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
A Level 3 Qualification in playwork/childcare/early years is an advantage but not essential
· 10 days paid sick leave
· 3 days closure days between Christmas and New Year
· Additional leave awarded for length of service
· Free Childcare for employees with children attending the host school
· Opt in pension scheme
· Free onsite parking
· Yearly Flu Vaccination Voucher
· Financial support with training/qualifications
The starting salary is £6.83 – £9.50 (age dependant) increasing for qualified staff.
To apply please request an application pack from the manager Lauren Peirse by emailing [email protected]
The deadline for receiving completed applications is 30 November 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.