Do you want to join the FatFace team at the most wonderful time of the year? Come and sparkle with us this festive season!
Who are we?
For over 30 years, we’ve travelled, we’ve laughed, we’ve grown. We believe life is for living and more fun with those we love. Our purpose is to bring style and positivity to our customers lives through the clothes we make, the things we do and the values we have. We are Made for Life.
Equality and inclusion isn’t an aspiration but the standard. We promote and drive equality within our workforce to ignite an inclusive foundation for us all to build from and truly connect with our customers, colleagues and communities alike. You play a key part in creating an environment free from prejudice, racism, sexism, harassment, bullying and any other form of marginalisation in our work places.
You put the customer at the heart of everything that you do, as the face of our business, greeting and serving our customers in a friendly, enthusiastic and professional manner. You are genuinely attentive and interested in our customers needs and will have the opportunity to learn all about our lovely products to ensure you can be as helpful as possible.
– To both greet and thank customers along with wishing them a fond farewell in a warm and friendly manner, ensuring they have had a memorable experience with us
– Provide exceptional service at all times utilising your knowledge to help our customers find the best products to suit them for in-store and multi-channel sales
– Efficient and attentive service at the tills ¿ processing sales, orders and refunds
– Processing deliveries and helping to get all of the replenishment and new stock onto the shop floor
– General housekeeping and tidying of the shop floor and back of house
– Keeping up to date with company activity and promotions
– Supporting floor moves, sale set ups and launches
– To abide by all FatFace policies and procedures
– Ensure GDPR procedures are adhered to at all times
– To deliver excellent customer service standards focussing on customer needs and satisfaction
– Passionate commitment and enthusiasm for the FatFace brand, exhibiting our brand vision and values through everything you do
– Align self to companies social and environmental mission and champion any actions that you can directly impact at all times
– Proactively provide a personal, genuine and authentic approach
– Acting with integrity, demonstrates a passion for, interest in and understanding of others
– Values and respects the team at all levels, getting on well with everyone around you
– Play an active and positive part in the team by embracing every opportunity to be a part of what’s going on
– Ability to enhance relationships with appropriate use of humour and tailoring your approach for each individual interaction
– Proactively offer customer alternative ways to buy across our whole multichannel proposition
– Proactively deliver on all operational standards to maintain expected requirements across all core components including handling deliveries, VM, health and safety, general housekeeping and stock replenishment
– Experience in a customer service environment is desirable but not essential
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Positive can-do attitude
– Ability to work productively in a high-pressure environment
– Confidence in taking the initiative and working under own direction at times
– Team player
– Great time management
Benefits of working with us
– Generous 60% discount on FatFace products (t&c apply)
– Perkbox our online platform to use from day one (this includes amazing online discounts, home workouts, wellbeing content, popular brand discounts etc)
– THRIVE – Our learning management system- access from day one with 1000¿s of pieces of learning
– Refer a friend scheme
– EAP support around the clock- UNUM/Retail Trust/ Fashion Textiles Support
– Enhanced Family Friendly polices i.e. Maternity Leave
If this sounds the opportunity- apply today! Make sure to pop your availability to work in the quick and easy application questionnaire.
To apply for this job please visit my.corehr.com.