A girl was taken to hospital after being hit by a car in Harrogate.
It happened on Otley Road near to Queens Road and West End Avenue at 4.45pm last Tuesday (12 December).
A black vehicle collided with the girl, 14, who was a pedestrian. She went to hospital for treatment.
The driver is described as
- aged between 60 and 70-years-old
- and wearing all black clothing.
He did stop at the scene but didn’t leave any details.
Police are now asking for the public’s help to help establish the full circumstances surrounding the incident.
In particular, officers are appealing for information about anyone that witnessed the collision or anyone with dashcam or CCTV footage.
If you can help police, you can contact them on the numbers below.
How to help the police
- Call North Yorkshire Police on 101, select option 2 and ask for Paul Dixon
- Email Paul Dixon here
- Contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via the website
- Quote reference number 12230236668