Firefighters put out a fire at a York flat early this morning (Tuesday).
Acomb and York crews were called to the home on Gale Lane at 12.04am.
The fire was inside a bathroom of a ground floor flat.
Gale Lane, York
A North Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service spokesperson said: “All occupants were out on arrival of the fire service and accounted for.
“Crews extinguished the fire using two sets of breathing apparatus and one hose reel jet, and ventilated the property using a positive pressure ventilation fan.”