Calling all cyclists over the age of 14! Are you ready to clock up the miles, enjoy lovely Yorkshire scenery and set yourself a challenge to raise money to support families caring for a disabled or seriously ill child? Take part in the Yorkshire Corker 2023!
This year’s Yorkshire Corker cycling event offers a range of fabulous routes out from York, to suit people of all cycling abilities.
Starting and ending at York St John University Sports Centre, on Haxby Road, York, you can take on:
- The Stein – 95.1 Miles 152.8 km
- The Full Pint – 61.3 Miles 98.6 km
- The Half Pint – 29.3 Miles 47.4km
Who can take part in the Yorkshire Corker?
We have free spaces available now, so come and join team Family Fund on Sunday 3 September to take part! We ask for a minimum sponsorship of £150.
- Adult entry: Free registration for a limited time when pledging to raise £150 for Family Fund
- Junior entry: free for 14-16 year olds, but please note they must be accompanied by an adult
Take part in the Yorkshire Corker 2023
We will provide you with:
- a Family Fund t-shirt to wear
- a fabulous fundraising pack full of goodies to help you reach your sponsorship goal
- first-class fundraising support from our dedicated team!
If you have any questions, you can email our Fundraising team or call 01904 550033.
More info »