Do you run a business in the York or North Yorkshire area? Have you got some news? Then we’d like to hear from you!
If you’ve got a story you want to share, send it to us using the form below. While we cannot guarantee publication, we want to support as many local businesses as we can – by publishing their news in YorkMix. Top tips for getting published:
- Make sure there is a news angle – we are not looking for timeless business profiles. Your news might be a product launch, a fantastic deal you’ve just struck, an expansion or a diversification, or a community project
- Include the best photo you can at a decent resolution. We don’t use graphics or posters/leaflets. Photos featuring people are usually best
- You must either own the photograph or have permission of the copyright holder before submitting it to us for publication
- Please name any people in the photo in the caption, left to right
- Write with care and for a mainstream audience. Keep your sentences short, make sure your news angle is at the top of the story, keep paragraphs to one or two sentences at most, and check your grammar and spellings – particularly of names.
- Note we will publish the story with your full name as the post author – we cannot use anonymous, partial or false names.